The MX12 is a direct replacement for the MK12A NAV/COMM. The unit will mount in the existing tray and connectors will interface with existing connectors.Since the original remote power supply is no longer required,a jumper plug is provided to make the proper interconnect for speaker, mic and power. If glide slope interface is required an optional cable is available.
- Frequency Stability:
Comm-760 channels 118.000 to 136.975 MHz,
Nav-200 channels 108.00 to 117.95 MHz,
preselect channel storage capacity - 100
- Frequency Stability:+.003%, -20C to 50C
- Transmitter Power: 8 watts minimum
- Modulation: 85% minimum with limting at 90%
- Sidetone: Adjustable to 2 mw into 500 ohm Receiver
- Sensitivity: 1.5uV (soft) for 6db s+n/n or 1/2 flag NavComm
- Selectivity: 6db @ +7.5 KHz; 50db @ +17.5 KHz; 60db @ +25 KHz
- Squelch: Noise adaptive squelch with manual override
- Audio Output: 5 watts into a 4 ohm speaker; 40 mw into 500 ohm headphones
- Demod Output: VOR adjustable from .25 to .75 vrms
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Size: 6.25" wide X 3.00" high X 12.00" mounting depth