NARCO AR 850 Encoder
AR 850 Altitude Reporter
Narco's AR 850 Altitude Reporter Features:
* Solid State Sensor Reports Altitude to 25,000 or 30,700 feet
* Meets or Exceeds FAA TSO C88 Requirements
* Designed to be used in non-pressurized, temperature controlled environments
* Can be installed behind or beneath your instrument panel
* Operates independently of other altitude reporting equipment
* Highly Compatible
* Compact and Lightweight
* "Blind" Encoder means removal will not ground the aircraft
* Operates on 11 to 32 VDC with only minimal power drain
* Available for 25,000 ft. and 30,700 ft.
* Made in the USA
Performance Specifications - 25,000 ft., 30,700 ft.
Width: 3.35" (85.1 mm)
Height: 4.45" ( 113 mm)
Depth: 6.15" (156.2 mm)
AR 850 Unit: 0.70 lbs. (.318 Kg.)
AR 850 Tray: 0.08 lbs. (.036 Kg.)
11 to 32 VDC at 1.4 amps maximum during the first 3 minutes of operation.
0.35 amps average after 3 minutes of operation.
Meets or exceeds TSO C88(a)
DO160B INV. CAT
Maximum Reporting Altitude
25,000 feet or 30,700 feet adjusted for correspondence with aircraft's altimeter
AR 850 can be mounted using holes provided in unit base or with the optional tray mount.
The 25 pin connector and interconnect wiring is
interchangeable with the Narco AR-500.