- Stereo Version
- Individual output amplifiers for both the pilot and copilot ensure sufficient
audio punch to allow communications even in very noisy environments
- Voice Operated Relay (VOX) circuitry prevents mic audio from getting through
the intercom until someone speaks or triggers the VOX open switch.
- Automatic fail-safe interconnect to the aircraft radio wires the pilot's
headset to the aircraft radio in the event of disrupted power or related failure.
- A music input jack offers pilots the option of listening to music during
flight. During intercom activity, a mute feature will allow communications
without distraction. Note that radio reception will NOT mute the music. Another
feature allows pilots to keep music volume levels constant even during transmission.
- Separate pilot and copilot transmit capabilities ensures that only the person
pressing the PTT will be heard over the radio.