Dre Symphony 468
Precio: Precio 244:
F E A T U R E S :
- 4-Mode Intercom; All, Crew Isolate, Pilot Isolate, and Automatic Fail-Safe
- Comes in 4-, 6-, or 8-place configuration
- ATC audio is selectable for the Co-Pilot and Passengers
- Stuck-Mic Monitoring and Alarm System
- Dual music system available in all three selectable intercom modes
- Selectable Music-muting; Automatic 20dB muting, or "sing-along" mode
- Automatic mono/stereo compensation system allows the use of mono headsets without the use of adapter plugs, installation of a mono/stereo switch
- Yoke-mounted Intercom Mode Switch allows for quick and convenient way of selecting between the intercom modes
- Fully-independent Mic and Squelch circuit for each individual headset station allows the use of different brands and types of headsets with very minimal effect, if any.
- Recording-studio audio quality when used with the DRE-2000, -4000, or -6000 headsets.
- Optional 40-second digital clearance recorder (ACR System)
- Optional Airborne Cellular Telephone Interface Module allows telephone conversations to take place through the headsets
- 3-Year Warranty, Parts and Labor
- Made in USA
Order Yours Today!
S P E C I F I C A T I O N S:
: 820 Ohms, made to use with most general aviation headsets
maximum Mic input
: > 4.5 volts (peak to peak) before clipping
: 250 to 5000 Hz.
: 50 to 60 dB typical, at 1 kHz.
signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio
: 70 dB
: automatic mono/stereo compensation system
: > 8V peak-to-peak at earphones
: unit is powered by 8 (eight) one-watt amplifiers. actual output power will depend on load impedance and distribution
: 1 (approximately the same when unit is off)
: 50 to 7000 Hz.
: 1k if the intercom is turned on, depends on the headset used when not turned on
ACR time/memory capacity
: 40 seconds of ATC radio reception only. Dead-air time, intercom chatter, music are not recorded
ACR frequency respons
: 160 to 2500 Hz
: 1k Ohms
: 0.5% typical @ 1kHz., 2VRMS output
: 30 Hz. to 40k Hz
: 20 dB
: 50 dB @ 1k Hz.
: 16 oz.
control head assy.
: 3.5 oz.
: approx. 2 lbs.
: 4 x 5 x 1.75 inches
controil head assy.
: 3.75 x 1.5 x 1 inch
POWER REQUIREMENTS: approximately 5 watts
: 10 to 15 volts; 13.8 nominal
: 20 to 30 volts; 28 nominal
NOTE : Frequency response limits are given at the -3dB points.
< Back to Products