Dimensiones: 2 5/16" W x 4 17/32" H (7 1/8" H w/ antenna) x 1 1/32" D
Peso: 7.8 ounces (incl. 3 cells)
Alimentacion: 3 AA pilas alcalinas
- Family Radio Service (FRS) radios require no user license fees. The FCC has set aside these frequencies for individual and group communications.
- The IC-4008A is water-resistant and easy to use. It can be controlled with only 5 buttons.
- The IC-4008A has a large volume knob and easy-to-read LCD for fast and easy use.
- The "Call-ring" function can be used to send a ring tone to another radio. Ten different ring patterns can be selected to identify different members in a group.
- 38 different group modes are available. Using these groups permits more people to use the same channels without having all of the radios "hear" all of the conversations.
- "Smart-Ring" is used in group mode to check for available stations, in a specified group, within range.
- The automatic transponder function alerts you when another Icom radio is listening and within range.
- The rotary antenna conveniently folds down behind the radio.
- The IC-4008A is available in both black and yellow.
- No. of channels : 14 (simplex; 462.5625-467.7125 MHz)
- Mode : FM
- Frequency stability : ±1.7 kHz
- Frequency Resolution : 12.5 kHz (channel spacing 25 kHz)
- Current drain : Less than 500 mA
- Operating temp. range : +14ºF to +122ºF