Precio A22 Sport:
Dimensiones: 17.05 x 6.5 x 3.75 cm sin antena
Peso: 0.465 kg con antena
This super compact nav and comm portable tranceiver features excellent audio quality and a VOR receiver with CDI function.
- displays radial heading TO and FROM the VOR station
- CDI shows deviation from original course at a glance
- all 200 navigation channels
- ABSS (Automatic Bearing Set System) identifies direct radial to VOR
- semi-duplex function allows you to contact flight services, etc. while receiving VOR signals (U.S.A. only)
- function display features alphanumeric characters. Store VOR IDs, airport IDs, etc. for easy recall and quick visual recognition.
IC-A22 "Sport" VHF Air Band Transceiver (NAV + COM)
Same features as the IC-A22 above.
The "Sport" version uses alkaline batteries instead of rechargeable Ni-Cd.
Alkaline power is the perfect power source for pilots who can't get out as often as they'd like!
Alkalines are low maintenance, hold a charge longer than Ni-Cds and are inexpensive to replace.
The IC-A22 "Sport" comes with an AA Alkaline battery case instead of a Ni-Cd battery.
Headset adapter, battery charger and carrying case not included.
The IC-A22 "Sport" has a lower price than the IC-A22.
- 50 memories with alphanumeric message capabilities
- one-touch selection of the 121.5 MHz emergency frequency
- versatile scanning capabilities
- receives all VHF FM marine weather channels (U.S.A.)
- DC connector allows operation with 12 to 15 volts
- powerful 5 Watts of output power (5 Watt P.E.P. typical, 1.5. Watt carrier typical)
- low battery and over voltage caution indicator
- ANL (Automatic Noise Limiter) function to reduce pulse-type noise
- (CM-167) Battery case for AA size x 10 alkaline batteries
- (CP-17L) Cigarette lighter adapter for 12 volts
- (AD-50) Desktop charger adapter
- (BC-119) Desktop charger
- (BM-112E) Wall charger 220 volts
- (BM-112U) Wall charger 115 volts
- (CM-166) 12 volts, 600 mAh Nicad rechargeable battery pack
- (EX-1563) Cloning software
- (OPC-478) PC cable
- (OPC-474) Radio-to-radio cable
- (FA-B01AR) Standard antenna
- (LC-122) Carrying case
- (OPC-288L) DC power cable w/ L-shaped connector
- (OPC-499) Headset adapter
- (OPC-515L) DC power cable for 12-15 volts
- (MB-25) Mounting bracket