Precio A3 Sport:
Dimensiones: 17.05 x 6.5 x 3.75 cm sin antena
Peso: 0.465 kg con antena
Previous portable air band tranceivers weren't so "portable." The IC-A3 ushers in a new era in compact portability. But don't let the size fool you. Design ingenuity has produced a portable with superior high audio output - audio that is easy to hear even without a headset! Ergonomic keypad design provides convenient access to all functions and a rotary control allows quick tuning of channels.
IC-A3 "Sport" VHF Air Band Transceiver (COM Only)
Same features as the IC-A3 above.
The "Sport" version uses alkaline batteries instead of rechargeable Ni-Cd.
Alkaline power works great for people who want a
low maintenance, long storage life power supply.
The IC-A3 "Sport" comes with an AA Alkaline
battery case instead of a Ni-Cd battery.
Headset adapter, battery charger and carrying case not included.
The IC-A3 "Sport" has a lower price than the IC-A3.
- Built-in sidetone function with optional headset
- Alphanumeric display with large, easy-to-read characters
- 50 memories with alphanumeric message capabilities
- One-touch selection of the 121.5 MHz emergency frequency
- Versatile scanning capabilities
- Receives all VHF FM marine weather channels (U.S.A.)
- DC connector allows operation with 12 to 15 volts
- Powerful 5 Watts of output power (5 Watt P.E.P. typical, 1.5. Watt carrier typical)
- Low battery indicator
- ANL (Automatic Noise Limiter) function to reduce pulse-type noise
- CM-167 Battery case for AA size x 10 alkaline batteries
- CP-17L Cigarette lighter adapter for 12 volts
- AD-50 Desktop charger adapter
- BC-79A Desktop charger
- BM-112E Wall charger 220 volts
- BM-112U Wall charger 115 volts
- CM-166 12 volts, 600 mAh Nicad rechargeable battery pack
- EX-1563 Cloning software
- OPC-478 PC cable
- OPC-474 Radio-to-radio cable
- FA-B01AR Standard antenna
- LC-122 Carrying case
- OPC-288L DC power cable w/ L-shaped connector
- OPC-499 Headset adapter
- OPC-515L DC power cable for 12-15 volts
- MB-25 Mounting bracket