Stormscope Wx 110
Consultar precio de instalacion
Dimensiones: Display/Procesador: 3.37in H x 3.37in W x 7.55in L
Antena: 1in H x 3.45in W x 6.58in L
Peso: Display/Procesador: 1.56lb Antena: 0.92lb
The WX-110 Stormscope® Ground-Based Weather Mapping System provides life-saving information for lightning sensitive operations.
It's used by hospitals, golf courses, marinas, computer centers and other facilities to provide important advanced warning of approaching thunderstorms.
Key WX-110 features:
For more information, view the
WX110 Pilot's Guide(This is a PDF document - free
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required for viewing).
- Three selectable ranges: 25, 50, and 100 nm
- A 360 view of surrounding airspace
- Stopwatch timer with start/stop/reset
- Clear function to help determine storm severity and movement
- Storm data acquired continuously
- Rate counter to show rate of discharge activity
- Self-diagnostics with error messages
- Service menu to aid dealer in installing and troubleshooting the unit. Includes strike test, spectrum analyzer, and board test modes
- Supertwist LCD display with electroluminescent backlight